SIGV is very proud to assist numerous local andinternational organizations, either thru direct financial grants or hands-on activities:
Project teams specifically engage our club locally and represent our mission and the interests of our members. All of our projects meet the goal of the Soroptimist mission both at a club level AND international level. Our greatest ambition is to see positive outcomes thru the education and empowerment of the women and organizations we assist.
HANDS ON SUPPORT
* White Barn Project for 4H/FFA
* Dress A Girl and Dress A Dude International
* Bell Hill Academy
* Community Beyond Violence
* CrockPot Crusade
* Hope Chest
* Elementary Schools Outstanding Effort Award
* Salvation Army Bell Ringing
* E Waste Annual Event
* Interfaith Food Ministry
* Live Your Dream Award
* Sierra Harvest
* Kare Crisis Nurasery
* NEO Youth Center
* One Source Empowering Caregivers
* Vocational Scholarships
* Health Education Africa Resource Team (HEART)
* Metta Calana- Thai/Burma Medical Climic
For more detailed information of our hands on projects, click the link in the side bar.
Soroptimist International of Grass Valley meets the first Thursday of the month at 4:00 pm . Please see the Calendar page for more info on where we are meeting and on other special events we have thruout the months.
If you would like to attend a meeting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just drop in!